Dieline Templates For Your Package
Dielines For Download Based on Your Custom Packaging Needs
Our goal is to get you the highest quality packaging for your product. To assist you in creating your packaging design, we had our creative team make some dieline templates for download. Your dieline template can help you create the perfect packaging artwork PDF.
4oz Coffee Bag Dieline SUP 5.4x8x3$0.00 Add to cart
5lb Coffee Bag Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
12oz Coffee Bag Dieline Side Gusset 3.7x13x2.5$0.00 Add to cart
10oz Coffee Bag Dieline Side Gusseted 3.7×9.6×2.5$0.00 Add to cart
16oz Coffee Bag Dieline Flat Bottom 5x10x3$0.00 Add to cart
12oz Coffee Bag Dieline Flat Bottom 5x8x3 Coffee Bag Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Flat Pouch 7×12 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Flat Pouch 7×9 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Flat Pouch 5×5.5 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Flat Pouch 3.25×5.5 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Flat Pouch 3.5×4.5 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Stand Up Pouch 10×10.5×3 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Stand Up Pouch 7.5x11x3.5 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Stand Up Pouch 7x6x2 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Stand Up Pouch 6×9.5×3 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Custom Printed Stand Up Pouch 3.5x5x2 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
Side Gusset Bag With Tin-Tie and Valve 3.75x13x2.5$0.00 Add to cart
Child Resistant Cannabis Dispensary Exit Bag 12x9x4 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
1 oz Child Resistant Stand Up Pouch 6x10x2.5 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
1/2 oz Child Resistant Stand Up Pouch 5x8x2.5 Dieline$0.00 Add to cart
A custom dieline template means you'll know how your custom packaging will be printed and built to showcase your product. It's important to follow dielines templates when coming up with the artwork for your packaging so that nothing goes missing during the manufacturing process. You may already be familiar with using dielines templates in the past if you've done other packaging design, like a box. It works the same way when you design for our cartons and packaging.
As you create your dieline design, you will need to keep in mind where the folds are for your customer, and other special features to avoid the design image from wrapping around when we make your package based off the templates. If you already have dielines or templates you like, you can send our support team the file as a PDF or other file type and we will make sure the design and packaging template work with your planned product, which will save you time and money. That's the benefit of working with a custom dieline!
Placement Design Guidelines for Your Custom Packaging
Use the dielines to avoid placing critical graphics for your package in the following areas during production:
- In zipper area
- Seal zones and folds
- Around hang hole
Design File Templates- Format & Graphics Handling
- Please develop art for your dielines in a layered file built in Adobe Illustrator.
- We need Vector line art for all text and graphics in the collection. (critical)
- Please do not create traps on your packaging.
- Please outline all type.
- Apply all affects to your packaging.
- Remove all unused layers in your dielines, please do not use hidden or /turned off layers on final art design file.
- Photographs/Images you choose (if applicable) MUST be 300 dpi CMYK & Linked
- If including photographs/images that can be assigned a Pan-tone color: Use a placed background gray-scale or PMS Duo-tone.
- Assign Pan-tone colors if applicable.
- Keep vector elements you choose in illustrator
- Please do not use Photoshop for Typesetting or use Smart Objects that require Spot Color or Trapping.
Digital Print Packaging
- All digital printing on our packaging is CMYK, PMS and spot colors will be approximate.
- All digital printed projects are Trim Cut
- All Digital printing during packaging production is full bleed.
- Non-symmetrical crossover is ok, but may require changes to your design dieline in pre-press.
Speak with sales associate about your dieline at , if you'd like to print the gusset on a digital project you've already saved. 949-336-1541 Speak with sales associate about your dieline at 949-336-1541, if you'd like to print the gusset on a digital project you've already saved.
- We may need a flood white plate, or two, on digital projects on clear material to build color during production.