Dieline Templates For Your Package
Dielines For Download Based on Your Custom Packaging Needs
Our goal is to get you the highest quality packaging for your product. To assist you in creating your packaging design, we had our creative team make some dieline templates for download to help you.
Dielines are used as a template so you know how your custom packaging will be printed and built to showcase your product. It's important to follow dielines when coming up with your creative so that nothing goes missing during the manufacturing process. You may already be familiar with using dielines if you've done other packaging design, like a box. It works the same way when you design for our packaging.
As you create your design, you will need to keep in mind where the folds are and other special features to avoid the design from wrapping around when we make your package. If you already have dielines you like, you can send us the file as a PDF or other file type and we will make sure the design and dielines work with your planned product.
5″ x 8″ x 3″ 12oz Coffee Bag Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
7″ x 18.5″ x 8″ 5 Lbs Coffee Bag Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
12″ x 9″ x 4″ Child Resistant Exit Bags Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
6″ x 10″ x 2.5″ Child Resistant Stand Up Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
5″ x 8″ x 2.5″ Child Resistant Stand Up Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
4″ x 7.25″ x 2″ Child Resistant Stand Up Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
3.75″ x 6″ x 2″ Child Resistant Stand Up Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
3.75″ x 4″ Child Resistant Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
20″ x 29″ Flat Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
18″ x 24″ Flat Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
18″ x 24″ Open End Flat Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
12″ x 18″ Flat Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
11.875″ x 19″ x 5.5″ Stand Up Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
11.75″ x 15.75″ x 5.375″ Stand Up Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
8″ x 10″ Flat Pouch Dieline$1.50 Add to cart
Placement Design Guidelines for Your Custom Packaging
Use the dielines to avoid placing critical graphics for your package in the following areas:
- In zipper area
- Seal zones and folds
- Around hang hole
Design File Templates- Format & Graphics Handling
- Please develop art in a layered file built in Adobe Illustrator.
- We need Vector line art for all text and graphics. (critical)
- Please do not create traps.
- Please outline all type.
- Apply all affects.
- Remove all unused layers, please do not use hidden or /turned off layers on final art design file.
- Photographs/Images (if applicable) MUST be 300 dpi CMYK & Linked
- If including photographs/images that can be assigned a Pan-tone color: Use a placed background gray-scale or PMS Duo-tone.
- Assign Pan-tone colors if applicable.
- Keep vector elements in illustrator.
- Please do not use Photoshop for Typesetting or use Smart Objects that require Spot Color or Trapping.
Digital Print Packaging
- All digital printing is CMYK, PMS and spot colors will be approximate.
- All digital printed projects are Trim Cut
- All Digital printing for our packaging is full bleed.
- Non-symmetrical crossover is ok, but may require changes to your design in pre-press.
- Speak with sales associate at 949-336-1541, if you'd like to print the gusset on a digital project.
- We may need a flood white plate, or two, on digital projects on clear material to build color.