ePAC Flexible Packaging?
What is ePAC Flexible Packaging?
ePAC is a multinational corporation that manufactures flexible packaging for consumers in a variety of industries. Although ePac is a leader in the flexible packaging industry, their sheer size (and profit) mean that customers are just a number to them. Additionally, they were only established in 2016, making them a relative newcomer to the flexible packaging space.
Similar companies have been around for decades, and have spent that time perfecting their flexible packaging solutions. From nailing down the right flexible packaging materials to use for a certain product to bringing sustainable options (like post consumer recycled materials) to the market, it's evident that ePac's competitors have the experience and passion that's unmatched by ePac.
In this blog, you'll learn more about ePac flexibles alternatives and what other CPG companies are bringing to the table with their packaging products.
ePac Flexible Packaging Alternatives
While there are plenty of alternatives to ePac flexible packaging, for the sake of this blog post we'll focus on two of ePacs main competitors: ABC Packaging Direct and CarePac.
ABC Packaging Direct
ABC Packaging Direct was founded in 2017 and strives to be a complete, end-to-end strategic partner for companies of all sizes. Regardless of how much funding ePac has, you can't fake the relationship-first approach that you'll find with ABC Packaging Direct. Their custom flexible packaging options include a variety of bags and lay flat pouches with high barrier structures, meaning their pouches are manufactured with preserving product freshness in mind.
Currently, ABC Packaging Direct works primarily in the following industries: nutraceuticals, food, pet supply, coffee and tea, pharmaceuticals, and liquids/spouted products (alcohol, dressing, sauces, etc.)
Feedback from their customers is generally positive, and the company works with brands such as Heinz, Kraft, McCormick, and Mars. They minimum production runs start at 5,000 units.
What can we say about ourselves that you don't already know? If you're a returning customer, you already know that our flexible packaging simply can't be beat. We offer complete customization, from the look and feel of our lay flat pouches to the material used. We work with brands of all sizes, and are proud to offer three different printing options: digital, flexographic, and rotogravure. We're one of the few CPG companies to offer this level of printing customization.
Simply put, we offer more configurations than our competitors, and always put our customers over profit. That's the CarePac guarantee.
The Need for Custom Pouch Packaging
Unless you've been living under a rock, it's clear to see that there's a growing demand for personalized and custom packaging solutions. Flexible packaging is the first thing consumers see when they pick up a food product or package in the store, and leverage flexible barrier packaging as a tool for branding and product differentiation has never been more important.
Of course, finding the right flexible packaging company to work with can be challenging, and nobody understands that challenge more than we do. In the next section you'll learn more about our digital printing process, our company ethos, and how we stand apart from our flexible packaging competitors.
CarePac: The Preferred Vendor for Custom Pouch Packaging
If you're on the hunt for an alternative to ePac flexible packaging, you've come to the right place. Here are just a few ways our company blows our competitors out of the water:
- Decades of experience- ePac and ABC Packaging Direct COMBINED have less operating experience than our company does on its own. Flexible packaging is our whole world, and we thrive in this environment.
- Customization options & flexibility- We offer full customization, from the material used to the size and shape of your pouches. No customization request is too big, and our helpful CareDesign team is ready to help you design your bags. That's one, of the many, benefits of working with CarePac.
- Testimonials from happy customers- Our customers are happy with our bags, and many come back for repeat purchase. Reach out and we'll be more than happy to share testimonials from consumers who are pleased with the durability and quality of our roll stock bags.
- Competitive pricing & value-added services- Our pricing is ultra-competitive, whether you're packaging food or wholesale products. Shipping is quick, and we even offer low MOQs.
- Made in America- Last but not least, one of our primary differentiating factors is that our products are all made in America. We focus on quality, and the highest quality products are made in the U.S.A. Unlike ePac, who manufacturers their products in various locations (including Africa and Asia), all our products are made right here.
Interested in experiencing the CarePac difference for yourself? Get a Quick Quote now to start the ordering process, and to experience for yourself how we're a cut above our competitors.