Types Of Cannabis Packaging | CBD Packaging
Cannabis and Cannabis Products Have Been Legalized
Regardless of the specific product (or products) you sell, selecting the right THC or CBD packaging can make or break your success. From rigid cannabis packaging to
flexible cannabis packaging, here’s a breakdown of the
different types of cannabis packaging to choose from.
Rigid Cannabis Packaging
Glass Jars and Bottles Packaging Types
Packaging Cannabis in Tin Containers
Plastic Tubes for Marijuana
Flexible Cannabis Packaging Types
Many cannabis companies are moving away from bulky and rigid packaging to flexible packaging. In general, flexible packaging is easy to customize, can be ordered in bulk to save you money, and doesn’t take up as much space in storage.
Flexible Mylar Pouches
Customized Cannabis Packaging Types
Any of the above packaging options can be customized to fit your unique needs. In many cases, flexible packaging is easier to customize, and customization options for custom flexible packaging include the following:
- Holographic elements - Incorporating holographic gloss laminate elements into your packaging will make it look cool. You can add small holographic touches or make the entire bag holographic in nature.
- Zipper - Adding a zipper or other resealable aspect to your marijuana and CBD packaging means your customer can use the product over time without sacrificing quality, taste, or potency.
- Child-resistant properties - Making your cannabis packing child-resistant isn’t just a nice-to-have; it’s the law. We encourage all customers to obey all local and state laws for cannabis packaging.
- Tamper-resistant properties - By incorporating a tear notch or heat seal into your bag, your customer will be able to tell if their cannabis has been tampered with.
- High-quality finishes - From soft-touch finishes to Spot UV, you can take your CBD packaging to the next level with one of our high-quality, premium finishes.
As you can see, there’s a lot to think about when it comes to flexible cannabis and CBD packaging. Reach out to our team for more information!
Comply with Local & State Laws
Legal requirements are constantly changing, and each state has its own laws and regulations surrounding the packaging and labeling of cannabis and CBD products. We work with customers around the country (and the world!) and are accustomed to customizing bags for compliance with cannabis industry regulations, and can adhere to CBD labeling requirements.
Please note: we are not lawyers, but we will work with you to make sure our bags conform to the standards you’ve provided.
Cannabis & CBD Packaging FAQs
As a leading supplier of flexible cannabis and CBD packaging, we get a lot of questions from potential and existing customers. Here are a few of the most common.